Situated at the gateway to beautiful, open spaces, Drumnagoon Park is perfectly positioned for those who love the great outdoors. Whether it's exploring the network of walking and cycling paths at the much-loved Craigavon Lakes, or enjoying a fun-filled family day out at the Lough Neagh Discovery Centre, this area truly has it all, and more.
For further information contact
Greenan Gate, Greenan Road, Newry
Greenan Gate, Greenan Road, Newry
Always keeping our environmental responsibilities in mind, we pride ourselves on our ability to design and build ecologically friendly homes.
The properties at Greenan Gate are finished to a flawless standard, with each home including high specification insulation and robust door and window frames, all reflecting the current building regulations that help to keep draughts at bay and retain warmth. An energy efficient heating system ensures a reduction in the energy required to heat these homes, not only promising a lower carbon footprint but also guaranteeing lower electricity and heating bills.
At every possible opportunity, we strive to use sustainable, recycled materials in a bid to help you along your journey towards a greener way of life. By incorporating energy saving lightbulbs and fitting dual flush toilets, our carefully considered instalments promote an overall reduction in harmful carbon emissions.
Using the Standard Assessment Procedure (SAP) as a measure to evaluate the energy efficiency of our homes, Greenan Gate received an extremely high rating. Calculating the costs of our cleverly installed heating, lighting and ventilation features, the high SAP ratings at Greenan Gate indicate lower costs for each homeowner.
- Impressive high quality modern units with soft close drawers and doors
- Choice of doors, handles, worktop with upstand and feature glass behind hob
- Concealed LED under lighting to high level wall units
- Integrated electrical appliances to include 4 ring gas hob and stainless steel electric oven, glass extractor unit (where applicable), integrated 70/30 fridge / freezer, integrated dishwasher
Bathroom, Ensuite & WC
- Contemporary designer white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Thermostatically controlled shower over bath in bathroom with screen door (where applicable) or thermostatically controlled shower in bathroom to selected detached homes (where applicable)
- Thermostatically controlled shower with drench overhead and riser handset in ensuite with slimline tray
- Chrome heated towel rail in bathroom and ensuite
- LED backlit mirror in bathroom and ensuite
- Full height tiling to shower enclosures
- Where shower / bath is fitted the enclosure walls will be fully tiled
- Feature tiling to bathroom, ensuite and downstairs cloakroom basin areas
- Gas fired central heating â energy efficient combination boiler which provides instant hot water on demand
- Zoned heating with time clock for improved efficiency
Choice of flooring from extensive range
- Choice of tiling for hall, WC, utility and kitchen
- Choice of tiling to bathroom and ensuite
- Lounge, stairs, landing and bedrooms finished with a choice quality carpets and underlay
- Internal walls and ceilings painted along with the internal woodwork
- Chamfered skirting and architrave
- Contemporary internal doors with quality ironmongery
- Smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets with x1 USB socket fitted to the lounge,kitchen and master bedroom
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
- Recessed energy efficient LED downlighting to kitchen / dining, sunroom (where applicable), bathroom and ensuite
- Composite entrance door with 5 point locking system
- High standard of floor, wall and loft insulation to ensure minimal heat loss
- Maintenance free uPVC energy efficient double glazing with lockable system (where appropriate)
- Maintenance free uPVC fascia and soffit
- Driveways to be finished in bitmac
- Silver granite effect paving to pathways and patio area
- Front gardens seeded
- Landscaping to common areas
- Feature external lighting to front door
- Outside tap
- Management company will be formed to organise the upkeep and well-being of the development
Our new homes are energy-efficient with high levels of insulation thereby reducing heat loss and your fuel bills. They achieve energy-efficiency ratings far in excess of the average for Northern Ireland.
Safety & Security
Double glazing, window locks*, 5 point locking system to main entrance door - mains operated smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors are installed throughout giving home owners peace of mind. (*window locks â excluding emergency escape windows).
New Home Warranty
A 10 year warranty will be available for all homes at Greenan Gate from Global Home Warranties which is responsible for setting the standards of the house-building industry.
Your new home
Owners have the satisfaction of knowing that Greenan Gate represents a team effort involving the dedication, commitment and expertise of our finest architects and craftsmen. Owners will also benefit from a full turnkey finish.