Bashford Park, off Marshallstown Road, Carrickfergus
- 4 Bedroom,
- Semi-detached Villa
|House Type||The Sherbrook|
|Price||£192,500 to £215,000|
|Site 22 Bashford Park Carrickfergus||Sale agreed||1,411 sq. feet|
|Site 23 Bashford Park Carrickfergus||Sale agreed||1,411 sq. feet|
|Site 34 Bashford Park Carrickfergus||Sale agreed||1,411 sq. feet|
|Site 35 Bashford Park Carrickfergus||Sale agreed||1,411 sq. feet|
|Site 39 Bashford Park Carrickfergus||Sale agreed||1,411 sq. feet|
|Site 40 Bashford Park Carrickfergus||Sale agreed||1,411 sq. feet|
|Site 85 Bashford Park Carrickfergus||Sale agreed||1,411 sq. feet|
|Site 86 Bashford Park Carrickfergus||Sale agreed||1,411 sq. feet|
CARRICKFERGUS SITUATED ON THE SHORES OF BELFAST LOUGH
ONE OF THE OLDEST TOWNS IN NORTHERN IRELAND
Whilst entering this outstanding new development, picture the breath-taking views across Belfast Lough with a glimpse of Scrabo Tower in the distance on a clear day. For residents of Bashford Park, this stunning scenery can be observed every day.
Located just a short distance from Northern Ireland's thriving capital, Bashford Park is ideal for homeowners wishing to settle down in an outer city area, whilst still benefiting from all that Belfast has to offer.
As a result of exceptional road links, this not only offers residents of Bashford Park a picturesque daily commute, but also provides accessibility and convenience, unparalleled to any other outer city location. Additionally, the Carrickfergus area also benefits from an excellent express train service which ensures that residents of Bashford Park can arrive in Belfast in as little as fifteen minutes.
STUNNING HOMES SITUATED IN AN AREA STEEPED IN HISTORY, CULTURE AND BEAUTY
Bashford Park is situated just a short distance from a wide selection of amenities. With Tesco Extra, Sainsburys, Lidl and the recently opened Marks and Spencer located just a short drive away, homeowners are spoilt for choice when it comes to nearby convivence stores. Furthermore, with the nearby Marina Highway providing easy access to the local area, there is certainly no shortage of things to see and do. Whether it's admiring the colourful array of boats at the close-by Marina, enjoying an exceptional meal at one of the many local eateries, or spending a relaxing evening at Carrickfergus new and improved cinema, Bashford Park allows homeowners to experience it all.
For those who love the great outdoors, Bashford Park is located just a short drive away from a multitude of open green spaces. Whether it's exploring the dramatic Gobbins coastal walk, the treelined paths at Woodburn Forest, strolling through the beautiful Loughshore Park, situated in the nearby Jordanstown area, or enjoying a round of golf on the lush fairways of Carrickfergus Golf Club, homeowners are guaranteed to benefit from the ideal location of this exciting new development.
The Whitehead Railway museum is the tip of the iceberg when it comes to filling rainy afternoons with family-orientated activities, providing exciting steam train rides each weekend. Also located in close proximity, the Ampitheatre Wellness Centre offers a range of activities tailored to suit each member of the family. The renowned Carrickfergus Castle is also an excellent choice when it comes to fun-filled family days out.
CARRICKFERGUS MARINA SITS IN VIEW OF THE MAGNIFICENT
12th CENTURY NORMAN CASTLE
HOMES DESIGNED WITH BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS AND STRIKING EXTERIORS
Offering a range of beautifully designed detached and semi-detached homes, Bashford Park provides convenience and accessibility, all the while keeping comfort and style in mind.
These architecturally designed spacious three and four bedroom homes are characterised by modern interiors which have been finished to the highest standard for easy maintenance and practical living. It's easy to see why Bashford Park is ideal for families wishing to settle down in a forever home.
Featuring high quality fixtures and fittings throughout, homeowners are guaranteed nothing other than sustainable, energy efficient and modern living. With striking exteriors, these properties promise their residents an attractive home both inside and out.
Why choose Bashford Park?
Our new homes are energy-efficient with high levels of insulation thereby reducing heat loss and your fuel bills. They achieve energy-efficiency ratings far in excess of the average for Northern Ireland.
SAFETY AND SECURITY
Double glazing, window locks*, 5 point locking system to main entrance door - mains operated smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors are installed throughout giving home owners peace of mind. (*window locks excluding emergency escape windows).
NEW HOME WARRANTY
A 10 year warranty will be available for all homes at Bashford Park from Global Home Warranties which is responsible for setting the standards of the house-building industry.
YOUR NEW HOME
Owners have the satisfaction of knowing that Bashford Park represents a team effort involving the dedication, commitment and expertise of our finest architects and craftsmen. Owners will also benefit from a full turnkey finish. See detailed specification overleaf.
Designed by award winning architectural practice Alan Patterson Design
Brand NEW Homes with beautiful interiors and striking exteriors
Luxury TURNKEY Specification
- Impressive high quality modern units with soft close drawers and doors all with a choice of doors, handles,worktop with upstand and feature glass behind hob
- Island unit (where applicable)
- Concealed LED under lighting to high level wall units
- Integrated electrical appliances to include 4 ring gas hob and stainless steel electric oven, glass extractor unit (where applicable), integrated 70/30 fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher and washing machine. If there is a utility room, washing machine will be freestanding.
BATHROOM, ENSUITE AND WC
- Contemporary designer white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Thermostatically controlled shower overbath in bathroom with screen door (where applicable) or thermostatically controlled shower in bathroom to selected detached homes (where applicable)
- Thermostatically controlled shower with overhead and riser handset in ensuite with slimline tray
- Chrome heated towel rail in bathroom and ensuite
- LED backlit mirror in bathroom and ensuite
- Full height tiling to shower enclosures
- Where shower / bath is fitted the enclosure walls will be fully tiled
- Feature tiling to bathroom, ensuite and downstairs cloakroom basin areas
- Gas fired central heating energy efficient combination boiler
- Zoned heating with time clock for improved efficiency
CHOICE OF FLOORING FROM EXTENSIVE RANGE
- Choice of tiling throughout the ground floor and sunroom (where applicable)
- Choice of tiling to bathroom and ensuite
- Lounge, stairs, landing and bedrooms finished with a choice quality carpets and underlay
- Internal walls and ceilings painted along with the internal woodwork
- Chamfered skirting and architrave
- Contemporary internal doors with quality ironmongery
- Smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets with x1 USB connections fitted to the lounge, kitchen and master bedroom
- TV connections to lounge, kitchen / dining, all bedrooms and sunroom (where applicable)
- Your new home has fibre to the premises (FTTP) providing ultra-fast broadband speeds subject to your chosen provider
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
- Recessed energy efficient LED downlighting to lounge, kitchen, sunroom, bathroom and ensuite
- Composite entrance door with 5 point locking system
- High standard of floor, wall and loft insulation to ensure minimal heat loss
- Maintenance free uPVC energy efficient double glazing with lockable system (where appropriate)
- Maintenance free uPVC fascia and soffit
- Driveways to be finished in bitmac with decorative border paviors
- Silver granite effect paving to pathways and patio area
- Front gardens turfed with soft landscaping
- Rear gardens turfed
- Landscaping to common areas
- Timber fencing and walling to boundaries (where appropriate)
- Feature external lighting to front door
- Outside tap
- Management company will be formed to organisethe upkeep and well-being of the development
- Bashford Park has been designed by award winning architects Alan Patterson Design with the objective to create high quality, beautiful homes to enhance people's lives and reflect and strengthen local character.
- Global 10 year home warranty