Wallace Gardens, Lisburn
- 4 Bedroom,
- Semi-detached House
|Site 145 Wallace Gardens
|1,439 sq. feet
|Site 146 Wallace Gardens
|1,439 sq. feet
|Site 210 Wallace Gardens
|1,439 sq. feet
Introducing the exclusive development of Wallace Gardens, an exquisite enclave nestled within the highly sought-after Thaxton Village site in the charming city of Lisburn. Showcasing a collection of both detached and semi-detached residences, all thoughtfully designed and carefully crafted, each of the homes at Wallace Gardens are meticulously finished to a full turnkey specification.
Situated within close proximity to Lisburn Centre, residents can enjoy easy access to the lively city, with high-street shops, historic landmarks and a thriving cultural scene all located just a short distance away. An array of green open spaces can be found nearby, including the lush fairways of Lisburn Golf Club and the impressive Castle Gardens for those wishing to appreciate the beauty of nature on a peaceful afternoon stroll. The Irish Linen Centre and Lisburn Museum, in addition to the beautiful Larchfield Estate, are also located within a short drive of Wallace Gardens, both celebrating local heritage and paying homage to times gone by.
Positioned amongst the charm of an established community, these homes seamlessly fuse present-day living with the allure of mature surroundings, all the while providing the unique appeal which comes from owning an outstanding property within an exciting new development. Ideally situated within reach of every amenity a homeowner may need, Wallace Gardens boasts convenience and accessibility. From sports fields and recreational spaces to entertainment hotspots, the very best facilities can be found close by. Wallace Gardens is also perfectly placed for residents undertaking the daily commute thanks to Lisburn Train Station and the M1.
At Wallace Gardens, the guarantee of an accessible location does not sacrifice the comfort and luxury that comes with a stylish and modern home. With every property exuding impeccable precision, featuring exceptional fittings and fixtures all throughout the home, residents are invited to unwind and relax in a space which not only exceeds expectations, but upholds the very definition of modern family living.
All within easy reach
Lisburn City Centre - 2.5 miles
Lisburn Train Station - 2.5 miles
Lagan Valley LeisurePlex - 3 miles
Lagan Valley Hospital - 3 miles
Sprucefield - 4 miles
Wallace Park - 4 miles
Lisburn Golf Club - 6 miles
Royal Hillsborough - 6 miles
Belfast - 9 miles
Lurgan - 16 miles
Antrim - 17 miles
Craigavon - 20 miles
Belfast City Airport - 13.5 miles
Belfast Int. Airport - 13.8 miles
Luxury Turnkey Specification
Showcasing a collection of impressive homes, Wallace Gardens guarantees a range of affordable and sustainable properties for the modern homeowner.
Always keeping our environmental responsibilities in mind, we pride ourselves on our ability to design and build ecologically friendly homes. The properties at Wallace Gardens are finished to a flawless standard, with each home including high specification insulation and robust door and window frames, all reflecting the current building regulations that help to keep draughts at bay and retain warmth.
An energy efficient heating system ensures a reduction in the energy required to heat these homes, not only promising a lower carbon footprint but also guaranteeing lower electricity and heating bills.
At every possible opportunity, we strive to use sustainable, recycled materials in a bid to help you along your journey towards a greener way of life. By incorporating energy saving lightbulbs and fitting dual flush toilets, our carefully considered instalments promote an overall reduction in harmful carbon emissions.
Using the Standard Assessment Procedure (SAP) as a measure to evaluate the energy efficiency of our homes, Wallace Gardens received an extremely high rating. Calculating the costs of our cleverly installed heating, lighting and ventilation features, the high SAP ratings at Wallace Gardens indicate lower costs for each homeowner.
– Entrance door with 5 point locking system
– Gas fired heating
– Walls and ceilings painted throughout
– White painted skirting and architraves
– White painted internal doors with quality ironmongery
– Comprehensive range of electrical points, sockets, television and telephone points (with BT extension to living room)
– Recessed down-lights to kitchen and living room
– TV point to all bedrooms
– Mains smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
Floor Covering and Tiling
– Tiled floor to entrance hall, kitchen/dining and cloakroom
– Full height tiling to shower enclosure and around bath area
– Carpets to living room, bedrooms, stairs and landing
Kitchens and Utility
– Impressive high quality units with choice of doors and handles, work top and splashback behind hob
– Integrated appliances to include gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, integrated fridge/freezer and integrated dishwasher
Bathroom, Ensuite and Cloakroom
– Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
– Electric mirrors in bathroom / ensuite
– Heated towel rail to bathroom and ensuite
– Thermostatically controlled shower over bath with screen door (where applicable)
– Showers in ensuites are thermostatically controlled on slimline trays
– Turfed front and rear gardens
– Rear garden enclosed with close boarded fencing
– uPVC double glazed windows
– Outside tap
– Outside electric point
– Driveways to be finished in bitmac with paving to pathways
– A management company will be formed to organise the upkeep and well-being of the development
– Each home will be issued with a 10 year structural warranty provided by ICW Building Warranties