ideally located just a short drive away from both Lurgan and portadown, homeowners will find a wealth of exciting things to see and do right on their doorstep. With excellent road links stretching from south Lake park to Lurgan, portadown and across the entire craigavon area, homeowners can benefit from convenience and easy accessibility. in addition, the craigavon address offers an array of employment opportunities for those pursuing a change of career, with craigavon area Hospital, Rushmere shopping centre, and a multitude of cafés, pubs, and restaurants all located just a stone's throw away.
For those wishing to settle down in an exceptional home in an unparalleled location, south Lake park certainly affords this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Boasting easy access to a range of beautiful outdoor spaces, including Lurgan park, craigavon Balancing Lakes, and Lough neagh, and guaranteeing a hassle-free journey in order to reach nearby convenience stores, renowned high-street shops, excellent eateries, and leading recreational and leisure facilities, south Lake park is truly in a league of its own. showcasing a unique collection of spacious detached and semi-detached homes, each carefully designed and beautifully crafted to the highest of standards, prospective residents of south Lake park are promised nothing less than the very best of modern living.
South Lake Park, Lurgan, Portadown, Craigavon
South Lake Park, Lurgan, Portadown, Craigavon
Affordable and sustainable homes that impress from the moment you arrive.
Showcasing a collection of impressive homes, South Lake Park guarantees a range of affordable and sustainable properties for the modern homeowner.
Always keeping our environmental responsibilities in mind, we pride ourselves on our ability to design and build ecologically friendly homes. The properties at South Lake Park are finished to a flawless standard, with each home including high specification insulation and robust door and window frames, all reflecting the current building regulations that help to keep draughts at bay and retain warmth.
An energy efficient heating system ensures a reduction in the energy required to heat these homes, not only promising a lower carbon footprint but also guaranteeing lower electricity and heating bills.
At every possible opportunity, we strive to use sustainable, recycled materials in a bid to help you along your journey towards a greener way of life. By incorporating energy saving lightbulbs and fitting dual flush toilets, our carefully considered instalments promote an overall reduction in harmful carbon emissions.
Using the Standard Assessment Procedure (SAP) as a measure to evaluate the energy efficiency of our homes, South Lake Park received an extremely high rating. Calculating the costs of our cleverly installed heating, lighting and ventilation features, the high SAP ratings at South Lake Park indicate lower costs for each homeowner.
- Entrance door with 5 point locking system
- Gas fired heating
- Walls and ceilings painted throughout
- White painted skirting and architraves
- White painted internal doors with quality ironmongery
- Comprehensive range of electrical points, sockets, television and telephone points (with BT extension to living room)
- Recessed down-lights to kitchen and living room
- TV point to all bedrooms
- Mains smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
Floor Covering and Tiling
- Tiled floor to entrance hall, kitchen/dining and cloakroom
- Full height tiling to shower enclosure and around bath area
- Carpets to living room, bedrooms, stairs and landing
Kitchens and Utility
- Impressive high quality units with choice of doors and handles, work top and splashback behind hob
- Integrated appliances to include gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, integrated fridge/freezer and integrated dishwasher
Bathroom, Ensuite and Cloakroom
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Electric mirrors in bathroom / ensuite
- Heated towel rail to bathroom and ensuite
- Thermostatically controlled shower over bath with screen door (where applicable)
- Showers in ensuites are thermostatically controlled on slimline trays
- Turfed front and rear gardens
- Rear garden enclosed with close boarded fencing
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Outside tap
- Outside electric point
- Driveways to be finished in bitmac with paving to pathways
- A management company will be formed to organise the upkeep and well-being of the development
- Each home will be issued with a 10 year structural warranty certificate