Drumnagoon Park, Drumnagoon Road, Craigavon
- 3 Bedroom,
- Semi-detached House
|House Type||The Peston|
|Site 91 The Peston||Sale agreed||1,075 sq. feet|
|Site 92 The Peston||Sale agreed||1,075 sq. feet|
|Site 95 The Peston||£160,000||1,075 sq. feet|
|Site 96 The Peston||£160,000||1,075 sq. feet|
|Site 105 The Peston||£160,000||1,075 sq. feet|
|Site 106 The Peston||Sale agreed||1,075 sq. feet|
|Site 107 The Peston||Sale agreed||1,075 sq. feet|
|Site 108 The Peston||Sale agreed||1,075 sq. feet|
COMPLETION MARCH-MAY 2022
CONTACT Terry 07889299813/02838344888 option 2
AVAILABLE TO BUY THROUGH CO-OWNERSHIP WITH NO DEPOSIT FOR APPROX £420 PER MTH
( T & C'S APPLY)
FOR CO-OWNERSHIP ADVICE CONTACT MARIA
Lounge (max inc. bay) - 13’1'' x 11'11''
Kitchen/Dining ( max) - 16’2'' x 11'3''
Utility Room - 6'8'' x 3'5''
Cloakroom - 4’11” x 3’5''
Master Bedroom (max) - 15'8'' X 11'10''
Ensuite - 10'3'' X 4'0''
Bedroom 2 (max) - 11'7'' X 7'7''
Bedroom 3 - 10'3'' X 8'3''
Bathroom - 7'4'' X 5'6''
Total Floor Area: 1075 sq ft approx.
- Entrance door with 5 point locking system
- Gas fired heating
- Walls and ceilings painted throughout
- White painted skirting and architraves
- White painted internal doors with quality ironmongery
- Comprehensive range of electrical points, sockets, television and telephone points (with BT?extension to lounge)
- USB wall socket to lounge, kitchen and master bedroom
- Recessed down-lights to kitchen and lounge
- TV point to all bedrooms
- Mains smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
Floor Covering and Tiling
- Tiled floor to entrance hall, kitchen/dining and cloakroom
- Full height tiling to shower enclosure and around bath area
- Carpets to lounge, bedrooms, stairs and landing
Kitchen and Utility
- Impressive high quality units with choice of doors and handles, work top and splashback behind hob
- Integrated appliances to include gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, integrated fridge/freezer and integrated dishwasher
Bathroom, Ensuite and Cloakroom
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Electric Mirrors in bathroom/ensuite
- Heated towel rail to bathroom and ensuite
- Thermostatically controlled shower over bath with screen door (where applicable)
- Showers in ensuites are thermostatically controlled on slimline trays
- Turfed front and rear gardens
- Rear garden enclosed with close boarded fencing
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Outside tap
- Outside electric point
- Driveways to be finished in bitmac with paving to pathways
- A management company will be formed to organise the upkeep and well-being of the development
- Each home will be issued with a Global Home 10 year warranty certificate