South Lake Park, Lurgan, Portadown, Craigavon
- 4 Bedroom,
- Detached Villa
|House Type||The Arlington|
|Site 13 The Arlington ( Completion End of year)||Sale agreed||1,330 sq. feet|
|Site 14 The Arlington||POA||1,330 sq. feet|
|Site 25 The Arlington||Sale agreed||1,330 sq. feet|
|Site 26 The Arlington||Sale agreed||1,330 sq. feet|
|Site 37 The Arlington||Sale agreed||1,330 sq. feet|
SHOW HOME OPEN SUNDAY 2-4PM AND BY APPOINTMENT ANY OTHER DAY
CALL TERRY 07889299813
SITE 25 AVAILABLE TO WALK THROUGH
Turnkey Accommodation Comprises:-
Living Room:- 20'10'' x 11'11''
Kitchen/Dining:- 20'10'' x 12'1''
Utility:- 7'2'' x 7'1''
Cloaks/Downstairs wc:- 7'2'' x 3'5''
Master Bedroom:- 12'9'' x 11'11'' (max)
Ensuite:- 7'2'' x 5'2''
Bedroom 2:- 12'1'' x 10'2''
Bedroom 3:- 12'1'' x 10'2'' (max)
Bedroom 4:- 9'11'' x 7'9''
Bathroom:- 10'9'' x 6'3''
- Entrance door with 5 point locking system
- Gas fired heating
- Walls and ceilings painted throughout
- White painted skirting and architraves
- White painted internal doors with quality ironmongery
- Comprehensive range of electrical points, sockets, television and telephone points (with BT?extension to lounge)
- Recessed down-lights to kitchen and lounge
- TV point to all bedrooms
- Mains smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
Floor Covering and Tiling
- Tiled floor to entrance hall, kitchen/dining and cloakroom
- Full height tiling to shower enclosure and around bath area
- Carpets to lounge, bedrooms, stairs and landing
Kitchen and Utility
- Impressive high quality units with choice of doors and handles, work top and splashback behind hob
- Integrated appliances to include gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, integrated fridge/freezer and integrated dishwasher
Bathroom, Ensuite and Cloakroom
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Electric Mirrors in bathroom/ensuite
- Heated towel rail to bathroom and ensuite
- Thermostatically controlled shower over bath with screen door (where applicable)
- Showers in ensuites are thermostatically controlled on slimline trays
- Turfed front and rear gardens
- Rear garden enclosed with close boarded fencing
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Outside tap
- Outside electric point
- Driveways to be finished in bitmac with paving to pathways
- A management company will be formed to organise the upkeep and well-being of the development
- Each home will be issued with a 10 year warranty certificate
DownloadsDownload Brochure Specification (PDF 78.2KB) Download Brochure The Arlington (PDF 2.1MB) Download Brochure SITE LAYOUT (PDF 343.4KB)
49 Church Place, Lurgan, Co. Armagh, BT66 6HD028 3834 4888