2 Lewis Mews
Lewis Mews, East Belfast
- 2 Bedroom,
- Ground Floor Apartment
|House Type||2 Lewis Mews|
|Style||Ground Floor Apartment|
|Unit 2, Lewis Mews Belfast||Sale agreed||710 sq. feet|
Beautifully Designed ~ Meticulously Finished
Affordable and sustainable apartments that impress from the moment you arrive.
We take our environmental responsibilities seriously – high specification insulation and robust windows /doors, inline with new building regulations help
to keep draughts out and retains warmth. Modern energy efficient heating systems reduce the amount of energy used to heat our homes, which helps reduce carbon emissions therefore ensuring lower electricity and heating bills.
We use sustainable and recycled materials where possible, and fit dual flush toilets andenergy saving lightbulbs to help you commit to a more eco–friendly way of life.
When calculating the annual energy cost for these homes at Lewis Mews, they received an extremely high SAP rating. SAP is a measure of how energy efficient a home is, assessing the costs of heating, ventilation and lighting.
The higher the SAP rating, the lower the costs for you.
– Impressive high and low level units, handleless kitchen door finished in matt grey, worktop with upstands and splashback behind hob
– Integrated appliances to include hob, stainless steel electric oven with extraction fan, integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer
– Integrated washer / dryer
Bathroom & Ensuite
– Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
– Heated towel rail to bathroom and ensuite
– Thermostatically controlled shower over bath with screen door
– Showers in ensuites to be thermostatically controlled on slimline trays
Floor Covering & Tiling
– Ceramic tiled floor to kitchen area, bathroom and ensuite only
– Tiling to shower enclosure and around bath area
– Carpets to hall, living area and bedrooms
– Communal entrance hallways with audio intercom communication
– Gas fired central heating
– White painted internal doorswith quality ironmongery
– Insulated to high standard throughout, these homes should see up to a 40% saving
on energy bills, with extremely high SAP ratings (the higher the SAP rating, the more energy efficient the home)
– Comprehensive range of electrical points, sockets, television and telephone points (with BT extension to living area)
– Recessed down–lights to kitchen, ensuite and bathroom
– Mains smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
– uPVC double glazed windows
– Allocated car parking
– Communal bin store and cycle store
– Communal garden space to include patio area
– Communal and amenity areas will be maintained by a management company with the management fee to be agreed
– Each home will be issued with a Global 10 year warranty certificate
25 Talbot Street, Belfast, Co. Antrim, BT1 2LD028 9024 4000