11 Lewis Mews
Lewis Mews, East Belfast
- 2 Bedroom,
- 2nd Floor Apartment
|House Type||11 Lewis Mews|
|Style||2nd Floor Apartment|
|Site 11 Lewis Mews||£165,000||710 sq. feet|
Urban Living at it’s Best
Ideally located at the heart of Northern Ireland’s thriving capital, Lewis Mews Apartments provide prospective residents with exceptional homes in an unparalleled location.
With a name inspired by the renowned CS Lewis Square, residents of Lewis Mews Apartments can access the popular tourist attraction within a matter of minutes. CS Lewis Square regularly hosts a variety of exciting events, including a monthly urban market, live music evenings, and a range of art and cultural festivals. What’s more, Lewis Mews Apartments are located at the foot of Connswater Greenway, which links both the Comber and Connswater paths, affording residents with the opportunity to enjoy a leisurely stroll or cycle along the nearby Connswater River.
Thanks to the newly developed Glider transportation system, offering an easily accessible route from Lewis Mews Apartments into the city centre, residents can truly experience everything that Belfast has to offer. From the multitude of shopping opportunities at Victoria Square, the very best of local treasures which can be found at St. George’s Market, the delicious cuisine served at the array of outstanding nearby eateries, and the many exciting attractions and activities within Belfast’s bustling Titanic Quarter, there is certainly no shortage of things to see and do.
Lewis Mews is also located within walking distance of numerous all-important amenities With Portview Trade Centre accommodating some of Belfast’s most creative and innovative businesses, including the Banana Block museum, residents are spoilt for choice when it comes to local facilities and attractions. Connswater Shopping Centre is positioned only minutes away, providing access to a range of
high street stores and boutiques.
Not only boasting an ideal location, Lewis Mews Apartments also guarantee a tranquil, modern and comfortable haven for residents to kick back and relax at the end of a long day. Showcasing a spacious design, these two-bedroom apartments are sure to appeal to a variety of buyers, from young professionals working within the city centre to those wishing to downsize to a restful, yet convenient, location.
With each property finished to an impeccably high standard, these apartments ensure nothing less than blissful, modern living. Incorporating sustainable, energy efficient features throughout each apartment, residents of Lewis Mews Apartments are ensured both an environmentally friendly and cost-effective home.
Whilst guaranteeing easy maintenance, these apartments certainly do not sacrifice their stylish finish and fashionable flair. Beautifully completed to a full turn-key specification, residents of Lewis Mews Apartments have little to do on moving day except accessorise their living space with their own unique touch.
Beautifully Designed ~ Meticulously Finished
Affordable and sustainable apartments that impress from the moment you arrive.
We take our environmental responsibilities seriously – high specification insulation and robust windows /doors, inline with new building regulations help
to keep draughts out and retains warmth. Modern energy efficient heating systems reduce the amount of energy used to heat our homes, which helps reduce carbon emissions therefore ensuring lower electricity and heating bills.
We use sustainable and recycled materials where possible, and fit dual flush toilets andenergy saving lightbulbs to help you commit to a more eco–friendly way of life.
When calculating the annual energy cost for these homes at Lewis Mews, they received an extremely high SAP rating. SAP is a measure of how energy efficient a home is, assessing the costs of heating, ventilation and lighting.
The higher the SAP rating, the lower the costs for you.
– Impressive high and low level units, handleless kitchen door finished in matt grey, worktop with upstands and splashback behind hob
– Integrated appliances to include hob, stainless steel electric oven with extraction fan, integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer
Bathroom & Ensuite
– Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
– Heated towel rail to bathroom and ensuite
– Thermostatically controlled shower over bath with screen door
– Showers in ensuites to be thermostatically controlled on slimline trays
Floor Covering & Tiling
– Ceramic tiled floor to kitchen area, bathroom and ensuite only
– Tiling to shower enclosure and around bath area
– Carpets to hall, living area and bedrooms
– Communal entrance hallways with audio intercom communication
– Gas fired central heating
– White painted internal doorswith quality ironmongery
– Insulated to high standard throughout, these homes should see up to a 40% saving
on energy bills, with extremely high SAP ratings (the higher the SAP rating, the more energy efficient the home)
– Comprehensive range of electrical points, sockets, television and telephone points (with BT extension to living area)
– Recessed down–lights to kitchen, ensuite and bathroom
– Mains smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
– uPVC double glazed windows
– Allocated car parking
– Communal bin store and cycle store
– Communal garden space to include patio area
– Communal and amenity areas will be maintained by a management company with the management fee to be agreed
– Each home will be issued with a Global 10 year warranty certificate